Your bag is empty
We've added a new delivery and drive-thru payment option
We're excited to announce that we've added a new delivery payment option that works with all Visa and Mastercard chip-enabled debit cards. It's available now for delivery and drive-thru orders on our website and iOS app.
As many of our patients know, in May we were forced to switch debit card processors to a new provider who had issues approving transactions for many debit cards— especially those issued by local banks and credit unions.
This was challenging for us as a business and for our patients who rely on delivery to access their medicine.
Thankfully we've launched a new option, available now for delivery and drive-thru orders, that works for all Visa and Mastercard chip-enabled debit cards.
Our new debit payment option works as a "cashless ATM withdrawal." Many patients are familiar with this type of payment, but if it's new to you here's what you can expect.
What to expect
- Simply select "debit" at checkout on our website or iOS app when placing a delivery or drive-thru order.
- Your driver will collect payment at the door. Once you insert your debit card chip into the terminal, you will be asked to enter your PIN.
- Your payment will be processed as a cashless ATM withdrawal, and your order total will be rounded up to the nearest $5 increment. We will issue your round-up change as WholesomeCo account credit which can be used like cash on a future purchase.
So, if your order total is $43.00, it will be rounded up to $45 and $2 will be issued to you as WholesomeCo account credit.
- Your round-up change will be issued when your order is closed out in our system, which is generally the same day.
- You can see your account credit balance at wholesome.co/account and apply it to your order at checkout.
Your transaction will appear on your statement as an ATM withdrawal. We do not charge you a fee to use this payment option, but if your bank charges out-of-network ATM fees you may receive an additional charge from them. Please check your bank's Debit Card Agreement for more information.
Please ensure your grand total is lower than your daily ATM withdrawal limit.
Place your delivery or drive-thru order now and select debit at checkout on our website or iOS app. We will continue accepting Hypur and cash for deliveries as well.
If you have any questions, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your business and hope to see you soon.