Your bag is empty
We’re excited to be attending the Cannabis Health and Wellness Expo on Saturday October 30th. We’d love to see you there so we’re offering a discount of $10 off of the $20 ticket with code CannaSave10.
What is the Cannabis Utah Health & Wellness Expo?
The Cannabis Utah Health and Wellness Expo is an interactive gathering of like-minded professionals that unites leading pioneers, entrepreneurs, investors, and experts to discuss the latest cannabis industry developments. Attendees will gain insight into the next generation of cannabis technology and consumer products. Many Utah pharmacies will be in attendance to educate patients and answer any questions you may have.
What are the event details?
Where? Salt Palace Convention Center - 100 S W Temple, Salt Lake City, UT
When? Sat, Oct 30, 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Register for the expo here.
The Cannabis Utah Health and Wellness Expo will feature guest speakers including industry experts and advocates. Here is a list of the speakers you can learn from at this event:
- The keynote speaker, Weldon Angelos was sentenced for cannabis possession and the case made national news. He is also the founder of Mission Green - The Weldon Project.
- Sim Gill, District Attorney for Salt Lake County
- J.D. Lauritzen, The Leafy Lawyer will be speaking on ‘Knowing Your Rights’ and the fundamentals every patient should be aware of for legally consuming medical cannabis in Utah.
- Desiree Hennesey, Director of the Utah Patient Coalition will go over the Patient Subsidy Program, which offers qualifying patients a $150 monthly stipend to use on medical cannabis products at any of the participating cannabis pharmacies. (WholecomeCo participates in this program)
- Legal discussion panel with Sim Gill, Amy Fowler (City Council member), and J.D Laurenitzen.
In addition to the exciting guest speakers, you can also meet various top brands, pharmacies, cultivators, and processors operating in the medical cannabis, hemp, and CBD space in Utah. And finally, like any good expo, there will be live music and entertainment, including live glass blowing.
Why are we excited to be attending ourselves?
As one of the leading operators in the state, we can’t wait to meet with existing patients and cannabis-curious attendees, providing education and information that can help them in their journey to health and wellness. By being a part of the first-ever large-scale cannabis expo in Utah, our goal is to support Utah patients and the overall medical cannabis program.
WholesomeCo staff will be set up at a table with educational material around general medical cannabis, and will also be available to explain how our free, state-wide delivery service works. For patients with questions on products or dosing specific to their condition, we’ll have a WholesomeCo pharmacist in attendance for expert recommendations.
As passionate believers in this medical cannabis program, we look forward to this event as an opportunity to bring all medical cannabis believers together in a unified forum. We hope we see you there!