In the spirit of the season of giving, WholesomeCo is hosting a food drive to give back to Utahns in need through the Utah Food Bank. The Utah Food Bank serves the entire state of Utah in its mission to fight hunger and was able to distribute 58 million meals last year. We’re excited to contribute to this important cause and hope you’ll join us along the way.
Utah Food Bank Recommendations
Food donations should meet the following criteria:
- All-natural ingredients
- Low sodium
- Low sugar
- No high fructose corn syrup
- Not expired food items
Most needed food items:
- Peanut Butter
- Mac & Cheese
- Canned Meats (tuna, chicken, or beef)
- Canned Fruits
- Other Boxed Meals
Learn more about acceptable donations here.
Steps to Donate to the Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Starting on November 15th, 2021, and continuing until November 28th, 2021, please bring in any amount of non-perishable food items into WholesomeCo following the guidelines above.
- Hand your food items to the reception staff.
- The reception staff will hand you a card, which verifies your donation and allows you to get 15% off your entire order as a thank you from us for your donation.
- Give your card to the Pharmacy Agent at checkout to redeem your 15% off discount.
*Offer valid 11/15 through 11/28 at 8pm. Cannot stack with other promotions or discounts. Cannot be expired food items.