In honor of Women’s History Month this March we will be donating to an organization called Safe Harbor. Safe Harbor provides shelter, supportive services, and advocacy to survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault, as well as education, awareness, and resources to the community. They’ve been able to serve 4,023 Individuals so far.
What to bring
Donations that are most needed at this time:
- Women’s Bras and underwear (must be new)
- Women’s feminine products
Always needed items:
- Ethnic hair care products
- Medium, large, XL sweatpants (unisex, plain no logos)
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Hand soap
- Liquid laundry detergent
- 39-gallon trash bags
- Copy printer paper, including size 11×14
- Store gift cards (Target, WalMart, Smiths, WinCo, etc.)
- Gas cards (Maverik, Chevron, Sinclair, Phillips 66, 7-11, etc.)
- Home Improvement Gift Cards (Lowes, Home Depot, Ace Hardware, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc.)
- Forever stamps
- Twin size sheet sets
See more items here.
Steps to donate
Starting on March 1st, 2022, and continuing until March 31st, 2022, please bring in any amount of the items listed above (must be new) into WholesomeCo:
- Hand your items to the reception staff.
- The reception staff or security will hand you a card, which verifies your donation and allows you to get 15% off your entire order as a thank you from us for your donation.*
- Give your card to the Pharmacy Agent at checkout to redeem your 15% off discount or use the coupon code on the card for online purchase.
*Offer valid 3/1/22 through 4/10. Cannot stack with other promotions or discounts. One-time use per customer.